Pay Per Click Management & Search Engine Marketing
Search engine marketing (SEM) is a multifaceted and fickle beast. Taming it starts with solid search engine optimization, and continues through paid initiatives. With the number of web searches exceeding 3 billion per day and growing, search engine marketing services are in high demand.
Moosylvania together with our digital team, The Loud Few, believes in the power of both unpaid SEM initiatives (SEO) as well as paid ones, including pay-per-click advertising (PPC). PPC allows brands to find and then bid on highly relevant search terms. When traffic is generated via clicks, then and only then do you pay for that action.
What’s so great about pay-per-click advertising?
Don’t underestimate the awesomeness that is PPC. You’ll offend it and that’s never good. Approach with confidence – PPC has lots to offer:
- It’s MEASURABLE! Especially when paired with our web analytics program, it’s easy to measure the effectiveness of every dollar spent.
- It’s GEOGRAPHICALLY TARGETED! We help our clients pick exactly who to target, and that’s who we target. Done.
- It’s FLEXIBLE WITH YOUR BUDGET! You pay per click. You can choose how much you pay for each one, and how many you want to pay for – and that can be adjusted at any point.
- It’s COST EFFECTIVE! You only pay per click. Since your ads only appear when your keywords are searched, it’s more cost effective than traditional mass advertising.
- It’s COMMITMENT FREE! Ads run only when you want them to.
- It’s GOT REACH! PPC is the Stretch Armstrong of online marketing. The Google Adwords Network reaches more than 80% of US internet users. Score.
We can manage the PPC beast for you
We’ve got the tools in place to help our clients make the most of every cent of their online marketing budgets, and we help them determine if PPC is the right avenue for their business. Chances are, it fits in somewhere, and it’ll need to be monitored. That’s what pay-per-click management is all about.
Here’s what we offer for pay-per-click management:
- Account Creation and Campaign Configuration
- Keyword Research & Bidding Strategy
- Account Performance Optimization
- Ad Creation
- Conversion Setup and Tracking
- Custom Reporting
If you’re ready to take on SEM, SEO and PPC, don’t LOL! OMG, just contact us. BTW, we promise to never say that again.